Friday, January 13, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011





Christmas this year was wonderful! As usual, we didn't really get any time off so we just stayed home. Christmas Eve was my favorite. We gave Lo his new train table that morning so Travis and I chilled while he played with it for hours. Then we went and delivered our friends little gifts, trying to start a Christmas tradition of service. That evening, we had the family over (Grandma Larsen, Grandmadre and Padre, and Matt) for a "snacky" dinner. Only, in true Larsen form, it ended up being a huge feast. (Pictures to come) Then we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Christmas was on a Sunday, so they only had sacrament meeting. Bishop Ferry gave an AWESOME talk that had us rolling with laughter. It was fun getting to see our friends for a bit on Christmas. Then we headed over to the Parental house where we ate brunch and hung out with everyone! The big hit for Logan there was a mini Hummer (H2) Uncle Scott and Aunt Laly gave him! He's still a little afraid of it right now, but he'll definitely grow into it. Then, Monday we just stayed home and hung out with our little family. All in all, a perfect Christmas. 
PS. Travis got me a ruby necklace to represent Loby. (his birthstone) I love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh you have a gorgeous fam. Lo is the perfect blend between you and Iss.

    Lovin' those snowflake lights on your house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, rubies are not cheap. Way to go Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol well I love the compliments, but I'll tell LeAnne you like her snowflakes, and yeah, the ruby is synthesized but I love that he came up with it!

    ReplyDelete