A little insight to another side of life right now.
Behold, my work: The Gold Store. I am definitely a believer in Heavenly Father working in mysterious ways! Every time Travis and I have needed a little extra income, I have been able to score the most random jobs....nannying, editing, cleaning, US Census, and now, buying gold! Scott owns several cash for gold stores with other people, and hooked me up with this job through his partner, Josh Brice. (Thank you!) It has been such a blessing because it's perfect with all of our needs. I only work on Saturdays when Travis can watch Logan, it's easy, it's laid back, it pays well, and if I need to take a day off, I just text Scott and he works it out for me!
I've been working here about five months and finally met Josh last night...at 11:45pm in my parking lot in my pajamas...lol....because I needed a new key. Laid back much? Anyway, I just hang out and buy gold and catch up on my shows. I miss the time with Travis and Logan and look forward to having a weekend again someday, but I am very grateful for the extra cash without much extra stress.
Yes, that is a bulletproof wall. Yes, I call Travis when I leave so he can know if I get abducted. Yes, next door is a barbershop I'm *pretty sure* is a local Mexican gang hang out. lol Yes, I'm stuck in a 10x10 (maybe) foot room for nine hours....but hey. Mysterious ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment