Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GLAMIS!!!!

Our lil fam discoverd Glamis this weekend. Almost to the border of Mexico and Arizona, it's miles and miles and miles of huge sand dunes. Scott is the master four wheeler and got a trailer so we could go camp out and enjoy the weekend out there. Unfortunately, Bonnie (the Buick) acted up on our way out so we didn't get out there until the next day, but we had a blast for what we did make it for! Our friends Josh and Jessica and some of their family came too. Logan LOVED the quads and wanted to do nothing but ride around with us. He even went his first full day with no nap and fell asleep within five minutes in the car. I was scared to death after Josh prepped me for "when" I would crash...but I didn't crash and had a blast! Travis rolled his quad on the Chinese Wall...but didn't wreck it our himself, which is pretty awesome for a nearly vertical hill on his first time! He's got some mad skills. =) California is definitely the *fun* place to be, with so much variety in things to do!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! California is THE only place to live and when we resurrect I don't know HOW the whole population on the planet is going to fit in it because OF COURSE everyone will want to live there.
    I wonder if God will respect property ownership?

    Looks like you had a blast! We are super jealous. And loving Logan's do.

    ReplyDelete