Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lo Lo gets blessed

Today was Logan's baby blessing. It was such a great experience. Travis' parents, my grandpa, and my sister Christine and her family, my brother Will and his family, and my parents were all able to be there. Travis gave the blessing. I am so proud of him for being able to do it. The blessing was so beautiful. Plus he looked super hot in his suit. In the circle was Travis, my dad, Travis' dad, Gramps, Lance, our friend Adam Moon, and the bishopric. Other than that, life has been slowly returning to normal. Logan is really a great kid. We're having so much fun getting to know him and his little personality. Getting used to being a mom is HARD, but it's already getting easier.

I'm adding a few pictures, just some cute ones from the last couple weeks, along with some my friend Anna Zenk (Moon) took. She is incredibly talented and got these shots in 105 degree weather. She also designed our super awesome baby announcements.

In non-Logan news, Travis is tearin it up at work, Lizzie desperately needs to be fixed before she falls completely apart, I will someday start cleaning again, and my friend Hollie from BYU is coming to visit on Thursday! And I really want a car with four doors, and one which the driver's door actually opens from the outside. =)

Boring and horribly written, but that's the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment