Monday, July 6, 2009

He's Here

So I don't have time to figure out this program enough to make this look pretty...but I promised I'd get some pictures out, so I'll just have to forget asthetics. lol We loooovvveeee our little baby. He didn't want to come out on his own, so I was induced five days late, on July 2nd. Logan Travis Larsen was born at 12:59 pm, only 4 hours and 20 minutes of labor! woohoo! Much to our surprise, he was an awesome 9 lbs 13 ozs and just shy of 23 inches long. Travis helped out a ton in the delivery, including cutting the umbilical cord with "the golden scissors". We got to come home on Saturday and we've been having a great (and tired, of course) time since. It was the best Fourth of July ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love my new nephew! Love his name! Love his Mommy and Daddy! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to come down and meet little Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Congratulations! I'm glad you started a blog. Jason never knows what is going on with you guys when I ask about Travis, so I guess now I will be the Larsen authority.

    ReplyDelete