Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life with Lo

K this is mostly for myself...gotta get these things written down so I never forget!
This morning, before he woke up, Lo rolled over, said "Mooooommmm" and went back to sleep. lol
While changing his diaper, he saw a picture of Travis on the wall...causing him to literally squeal and then say "Datta datta dad dad dad" for the next five minutes. =D
I have to keep the potatoes hidden because the other day he got into them and started eating the (unwashed) like an apple.
At Travis's softball game, he helps the umpire out by screaming "BALLLLLL" over and over again.
Continually pulls up my shirt, or lifts my skirt so he can lay his cheek on my skin.
Cusses out the vacuum in baby tongue. (Scared to death of it)
Sometimes he gets really needy. The other day I had to sit down in the shower and hold him in my lap while washing my hair. lol Difficult.
His favorite things: Water bottles, cell phones, balls, baby cheese puffs ("catnip"), goldfish, daddy, gogurts, shoes, skin, being outside, music, grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment