Awwwww, Cammie. it's soooo beautiful. I love Logan's room!!I just saw your fam pics. The one with your windblown hair is astonishing. !! You guys look like you should be on the front of a parenting magazine!
Are those the pics you are using? Perty good.You'll have to post more pics again soon...
thanks anna. no, we had a photographer come out friday...i'll post some of those pics later.
Ok, I'm lame and am just seeing your house now, after you've moved out. But might I say, you have fabulous taste! That house is adorable! I'm sure you will sell it fast.
Awwwww, Cammie. it's soooo beautiful. I love Logan's room!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your fam pics. The one with your windblown hair is astonishing. !! You guys look like you should be on the front of a parenting magazine!
Are those the pics you are using? Perty good.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to post more pics again soon...
thanks anna. no, we had a photographer come out friday...i'll post some of those pics later.
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm lame and am just seeing your house now, after you've moved out. But might I say, you have fabulous taste! That house is adorable! I'm sure you will sell it fast.
ReplyDelete