1 year ago
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Mi casa es some of y'all's casa
OK Anna has a point.
I'm keeping this blog Logan related, but I suppose our upcoming move does affect him!
Next week we are closing on our first house! Basically, it really is our dream house. It is perfect for us. At 2000 sq ft, it is almost triple the living space we're in now, PLUS a 2 car garage and big backyard. It's two stories, built in 2005, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2 living areas. And it is like 6-7 minutes from Travis' work! Hooray! We are soooo excited, as our one bedroom apartment has literally become a maze of baby gear.
We got a great deal on the house through HUD and, even better, it needs almost no repairs. Just replacing the flooring and painting a few of the rooms. I seriously spend *hours* trying to pick out the right paint color! So I will post pics later. Wish us luck on the move and that the closing really does happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, details! Yay! And yes, tu casa es some of mi casa. We got the movies!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Can't wait to see your house! My little sister is all grown up now! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm so happy for you guys. *sniff* Aw, the more I think about it the more I miss you. Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete