My goodness, I don't even recognize him!!!! What happened in the past couple weeks?? He is soooo gosh darn cute!!! Great pic there with the little expression!!!
Ok, this baby is getting cuter ALL THE TIME! What a looker. Thanks for sharing the pics Cammie! I hope your conquering motherhood. 1st one can be hard. -Ash
I LOVE the pic of him smiling! What a looker! The Crozier/Larsen combination works! lol
ReplyDeleteHe is SOOO adorable. We need to come visit you guys. Or better yet, when are you going to be in CA?
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest facial expression EVER!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest facial expression EVER!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that SMILE!! That's so contagious! Aw, I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, I don't even recognize him!!!! What happened in the past couple weeks?? He is soooo gosh darn cute!!! Great pic there with the little expression!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, this baby is getting cuter ALL THE TIME! What a looker. Thanks for sharing the pics Cammie! I hope your conquering motherhood. 1st one can be hard. -Ash
ReplyDelete