So dang cute! I just wanna squeeze him, and hug him, and love him and kiss him and hold him and . . . well, squeeze him some more. Hey, I need Kerri to do a photo shoot with Lilibug. I've decided I'm the world's worst photographer. None of my pics do her justice. Kerri, when can I book you?
:) you have a cute kid and I cannot keep my camera to myself. Glad you likey! :)
ReplyDeletehe's so handsome!!! WOW! look at that complexion!
ReplyDeleteyep, cute again!
ReplyDeleteawww! what a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!! Why is Texas so far away from CA??? (I'm sure the good people of Texas prefer to keep it that way, too!)
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute! I just wanna squeeze him, and hug him, and love him and kiss him and hold him and . . . well, squeeze him some more. Hey, I need Kerri to do a photo shoot with Lilibug. I've decided I'm the world's worst photographer. None of my pics do her justice. Kerri, when can I book you?
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Those are great photos
ReplyDelete